Star Trek Adventures – Command Division supplement
The Command Division supplement provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of new material for use in Star Trek Adventures for characters in the
command division. The Command Division Sourcebook includes:
• Detailed description of the command division, including its role in Starfleet, the various branches within the command division, the role of Fleet Operations, life as a command division cadet, and details on starship operations.
• Expanded 2d20 Social Conflict rules, enhancing social encounters and galactic diplomacy.
• An expanded list of Talents and Focuses for command and conn characters.
• Over a dozen additional starships and support craft to command and pilot, including the NX, Nebula, Sovereign, and Steamrunner classes, as well as many shuttle types and the indomitable Work Bee!
• Advice on creating command division focused plot components for your missions to test the mettle of your captain and flight controller.
• New rules on running Admiralty-level campaigns that let you command entire fleets, as well as information on commanding starbases.
• Detailed descriptions and game statistics for a range of Command and Conn focused NPCs and Supporting Characters.
Are you a Trekkie and play the Roleplay game or looking for collectables? Then look no further and feast your eyes!
Find our Star Trek RPG products here.
We have loads of cool Star Trek miniatures on offer here.
Finally, make sure to check out our scenery here. There’s Star Trek specific scenery, but the Star Finder scenery works wonders too (and it’s 2D tiles, so a perfect scale fit!)
Oh by the way, true Trekkies might find our remaining Star Trek 365 (TNG collector’s book) or Star Trek: Deep Space 9 collector DVD collection or Star Trek: Voyager collector DVD collection a source of inspiration 🙂